CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

CYBORG HAVEN: 5 Years On The Internet!!!

Well guys,

I can't believe it's been 5 years since I started writing this blog.

I want to make a proper celebratory post on Cyborg Haven 2.0, but it will have to wait a bit longer.  For now, I at least have a new cyborg drawing to go with a much-needed revamp of this blog.  Either a revamp, or a bit of some changing up to refresh it's novelty.

Still wanna keep this baby alive.  :)



EDIT:  It seems I am  having trouble customizing this simple template.  Maybe it is something to do with my Internet browser?  It if comes to it, I may just have to change the entire template itself, and I don't wanna do that because I like how simple the layout is and where I can find everything.  Bummer, man!

No comments: