CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Sunday, January 19, 2014

My Sonic Fangirl Chronicles, Bonus Chapter: My Least Favorite Stages of Sonic Games


Ah, sorry guys.  The next main chapter of my Sonic Fan-girl Chronicles will have to wait a little longer.  For now, I’ll share the stages that I liked the least in the games I’ve played.   

  • Sonic the Hedgehog (1991): Marble Zone
  • Sonic 2: Aquatic Ruin, Wing Fortress
  • Sonic 3: Carnival Night Zone (least favorite, not most hated—also, love the catchy carnival music, though!)
  • Sonic & Knuckles: Sandopolis Zone
  • Sonic 3D Blast: Spring Stadium Zone
  • Sonic Adventure: Um…The Skydeck stage in Sonic’s story
  • Sonic Adventure 2: Knuckles, Meteor Herd (love the music; hate the frustrating search for Master Emerald shards)
  • Sonic Unleashed:  At the moment it might be Arid Sands (I love the music but I want to get an A or S rank in this stage so bad!!)
  • Sonic Generations:  Crisis City Act 1 and Planet Wisp Act 1

No comments: