CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Thursday, June 27, 2013

I guess I’m not playing Sonic: Lost World for the Wii-U


I’m not even totally devastated that Sonic: Lost World is only for Nintendo consoles.  I mean, it’s still a downer for me cuz I’m not getting a Wii-U, but I don’t know of any titles I’d be interested in getting for it anyway.  I’m still digging away at Sonic Generations (the Act 1 and Act 2 challenges).  I could go to the third BOSS but I feel like I have to complete most of the challenges first, plus to unlock goodies like music and art.  And in Sonic Unleashed it’s the same thing; there are stage challenges and even Stages to still visit there too.  So yeah, I’ve got enough Sonic the Hedgehog video game stuff that I can play in the meanwhile.  And Sonic Rivals 2!!! I have so much fun with that game and I play it at least once each week.
            Sorta makes me think about getting the first Sonic Rivals.

No comments: