CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Excited about Lightning Returns: FFXIII + More


I don’t know if I am even going to bother playing parts 1 and 2 of the FFXIII series.  But I think I’ll really like this new one coming up.  Why?  Because I only have to worry about controlling one character, Lightning.  I am sort of DONE with Japanese role playing games now.  I like to be able to have my character attack when they want to rather than when it’s their turn.  My patience is gone.  I want to do everything in a day but I can’t.  So something’s gotta give.

I saw the extended trailer for this video game on TheLifestream.net, and then I read up on what it is about in Final FantasyUnion.  I like the ticking-clock type of story (maybe I should go and see the Justin Timberlake movie In Time).  I’ve had dreams where I also had numbered minutes to live and when time ran out, I woke up.  But I’m digressing now.  I’m still waiting for more news on FF Versus XIII.  I know I am going to love the game-play on that one.

Is there ever going to be a Kingdom Hearts 3?  I don’t think there could be any more, to be honest.  If I have to play another KH game, I suppose I can try KH: Birth by Sleep sometime, even though it doesn’t feature my favorite KH character Sora. 
Another thing I am excited about: trying out DmC: Devil May Cry.  I’ve decided that I will rent it and see if it is worth buying.  I haven’t seen any TV ads for it at all.  Maybe they are not shown in the U.S.A.  I’m not done with DMC 4; in fact I think I may need to start the third stage all over again because I am completely stuck on what to do next to make things move on along.

Ehhhh, I have been neglecting this blog for far too long. 

2 comments:

Mark said...

Is there ever going to be a Kingdom Hearts 3? That's a good question.

Amethyst Anne said...

Thank you for your question, Mark!I am excited to say that yes, there will be a Kingdom Hearts 3! For the PS4, unfortunately for those of us that just got used to having a PS3. But I’m also excited to see trailers and sneak peeks of KH3 when they become available, most likely in G4TV.com and an upcoming E3 show. So, Kingdom Hearts is not quite dead, but it might be a while until the game is ready to play. Perhaps Fall 2015? Or later, knowing Square-Enix...