CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Returning to Mega Man X8, April 7th

A certain someone wanted me to return to playing Mega Man X 8.  I wanted to play Sonic Generations, or at least give Sonic Unleashed another try.  But I went to MMX 8 instead, and it turned out to be a productive session of the game.

It was good to listen to the music from the game again as I was playing either Zero or Mega Man X and my favorite of the three, good ol’ gunslinger Axl.  The familiarity of the gameplay was actually relaxing, and in no time at all I remembered the game controls (except for the all-important Team Attack thing, I forgot for half the session that it was the L2 button that triggered that.)  Here are the goals I accomplished:

ü  Bamboo Pandamonium

ü  Gravity Antonion

ü  Arm Parts H



ü  Zero’s Fan Weapon/Shield

No comments: