CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Monday, September 5, 2011

Two Year Anniversary of Cyborg Haven!!!

It's been two years now since I've started Cyborg Haven: Blog of a Gamer Girl.  I couldn't maintain a healthy blog while I still  had school to finish.  Since September 3, 2009, I've started this blog and kept track of the video games I've played and loved and look forward to.

I really should update Cyborg Haven at least once a week, although I don't play video games on a console as often as I used to.  Lately, Mega Man X8 has been the console game (PS2) I play, while Dissidia: Final Fantasy or Dissidia Duodecim: Final Fantasy were the PSP titles I'd return to playing, and I would just update the current levels of the Cosmos heroes or which story modes I began.

I will try to bring more variety into my posts for this blog, even if they are games I am not currently playing or have played in the past.

Wow, two years.  I've written and shared so much over the months.

No comments: